As a Member-Owner of South-Central Wisconsin’s only not-for-profit cooperative health plan, you have access to world-class primary care and an elite specialty and hospital care network. But now, as a GHC-SCW Member-Owner, you get access to our brand new and unique Member-Owner Rewards (MOR) Program, which opens a bunch of doors for you and your path to health.
Think of MOR as a way to maximize your GHC-SCW membership and customize your path to health and well-being. And you don’t even have to sign up for it; your membership card already makes you eligible.
We understand this is a new program and we’re here to answer some questions!
What is included in MOR?
With MOR, you get access to convenient and money-saving discounts. This includes:
- Quick-Access Virtual Care Options
- Beyond the traditional exam room, GHC gives Member-Owners fast and convenient options like GHCMyChart Video Visits, GHC CareOnDemand, virtuwell and GHCNurseConnect.
- GHC Experience Guarantee
- With our exclusive Experience Guarantee, you can decide if your experience was worth what you paid. We think that’s the right thing to do.
- With MOR, you get access to ManageWell, where you can get rewarded for working towards your health goals!
- Eye Care Discounts
- As a Member-Owner, you get a discount of 10% off a 12-month supply of contacts and 20% off on retail eye care products such as frames, non-prescription sunglasses, reading glasses, solutions and drops at our GHC-SCW Hatchery Hill Eye Care Center!
- A Voice in your Cooperative
- With MOR, you get a voice and vote on managing your health plan. This means you can attend the Annual Meeting to see financials and provide member feedback, run for the Board of Directors, vote at the annual election of Board Members, and apply to be on the Member Advisory Council.
How do I activate MOR?
Just by being a GHC-SCW member! No activation is required.
Is MOR free?
Access to MOR is included in your membership, making it free of charge! Although some services you receive access to, such as Complementary Medicine and Eye Care Discounts, may have an additional cost.