All of your health tools in one place.
When you and your provider collaborate on your health care, you are BETTER TOGETHERSM. At GHC-SCW, we believe that collaboration starts with good, direct communication. With an online GHCMyChartSM account, you can have access to smart, secure and simple tools that allow you and your provider to better manage your health, together.
- Message your provider.
- Schedule in-person or GHCMyChart Video visit appointments online.
- Access GHC Care OnDemand’s virtual urgent care or therapy options 24/7/365.
- View select test results, immunization records and health summaries.
- Refill medications.
- View and pay your bill.
- Connect to your family’s medical and insurance information with GHCFamilyChart.
- Set up push, email and text notifications for appointment reminders, test results and more.
- Integrate your fitness tracking with your FitBit, Withings or iPhone.
- And much more!
Make the Most Out of GHCMyChartSM
GHCMyChartSM Video Visits
Pay Your Bills
GHCMyChartSM Resources & FAQ
We are committed to protecting your confidentiality. GHCMyChartSM uses bank-grade security to safeguard your medical information.
For details, visit our Privacy page or call our Privacy Officer at (608) 662-4899.
- GHCFamilyChart (under age 12)
- GHCFamilyChart (age 12-17)
- Send messages to your child’s providers
- Schedule appointments
- View upcoming and past appointments
- Pay bills
- Refill medications
- View immunization records and test results
- Send messages to your child’s care team
- View immunizations
- Pay bills
- Refill most medications
- Review most test results
- An operating system with Windows 98 or higher
- An internet connection
- An internet service provider (ISP)
- A personal email address
- Messages that require less than five minutes of provider time
- If someone on the GHC-SCW care team starts the message chain
- If you're sending a follow-up message on the same health topic to a provider that you saw in the past seven days, you will not incur a fee
- If your provider is unavailable and the message is answered by another provider, you may incur a fee
- If your message is about a new health topic, you may incur a fee
- Customer service questions to our Member Services department via GHCMyChartSM will not incur a fee