We’re Here For You
GHC-SCW is proud to offer support for members who need help with their complex health issues. Working with our Case Management department can help you feel more engaged and empowered in your everyday life. We can help you enhance your quality of life as you work toward better health.
Complex Case Management is a free, voluntary service for GHC-SCW insurance members that you can stop at any time. It’s a short-term program, usually lasting up to one year.
Our Complex Case Management program can help:
- If you have five or more chronic health conditions requiring specialty care.
- If you struggle with alcohol, opioids or other recreational drugs.
- If you are over 18 years old, had a recent psychiatric admission and struggle with other health conditions.
- If your child is under 18 years old and has been recently admitted for psychiatric reasons.
You need to live in Wisconsin and have GHC-SCW insurance or GHC-SCW BadgerCare Plus as your primary payor.
For example, members who have Medicare A&B as their primary insurance do not qualify for GHC-SCW Case Management.
Your Case Manager Will:
- Work to improve your quality of life and overall health.
- Create a holistic and personalized care plan with you.
- Help you navigate the complex healthcare system.
- Coordinate with your GHC-SCW care team and in-network specialists.
- Help you understand your health insurance benefits so that you can get the most from your plan.
- Answer your questions about your health care.
- Help you find and access community resources.
- Support and reinforce your treatments and therapies.
To Get Started:
You don’t need a referral from your provider to participate in Case Management. Call Care Management directly at (608) 257-5294.
If you are a provider referring someone to Complex Case Management, please complete our complex case management referral online form.