GHC-SCW operates pharmacies within the Capitol, Sauk Trails and Hatchery Hill clinics. The advantages of using a GHC-SCW pharmacy are:
- Our pharmacies are non-profit, meaning competitive prices
- Our pharmacies can take time to answer your questions
- They work closely with your GHC provider
- Our pharmacies offer the ability to quickly order prescription refills via GHCMyChart
We can transfer most prescriptions from your old pharmacy. A limited number of OTC drugs are also available.
Through the Mail
Prescriptions can also be requested by mail through
NoviXus Mail Pharmacy. Please call (888) 240-2211 or visit
NoviXus for more information.
GHCMyChart and Your Prescription Benefit Information
Log on to GHCMyChart and select "My Records" and then "Prescription Benefit Information" to:
- Find other participating pharmacies
- Look up your prescription claims history
- Drug side effects, interactions information, generic availability
- Find out what your copayment is for a specific drug
Always bring your GHC-SCW identification card to an eligible pharmacy. The card provides the information your pharmacy will need to fill your prescriptions. Questions? Call the pharmacy benefits team at 608-828-4811, Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Provider Navitus Website Use
Providers can select the button below to visit Navitus to access Prior Authorization Forms and more.
Non-compounded prescriptions with a cost of $1,200 or more are subject to review before your pharmacy can fill it for you. Compounded prescriptions with a cost of $100 or more are subject to review and will be assigned a copay tier before your pharmacy can fill it for you.
Please click below to view our drug formularies. You can look up the formulary used by your benefit plan
For a listing of common national and regional pharmacy chains available in your network, please click
here. If you have any questions about whether your chosen pharmacy is considered in-network, please contact GHC-SCW Member Services at (800) 605-4327. To search for a network pharmacy by zip code, please click
Approved Specialty Pharmacies
Members with medications that require dispensing through a Specialty Pharmacy Provider must use one of the following:
- GHC-SCW Pharmacies (see contact information below)
- UW Specialty Mail Service Pharmacy (608) 263-1292
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy (888)-287-5166
GHC-SCW Pharmacy Locations
As of part of GHC’s Bounce Back Plan and in an ongoing effort to protect our patients and employees, GHC Pharmacies will continue offering FREE MAIL DELIVERY AND CURBSIDE PICKUP for prescriptions for patients.
We STRONGLY encourage you not to walk into our clinics or pharmacies unless you are there for an appointment. Please make every effort to use our Mail Service, or if your prescriptions cannot be mailed, we will offer Curbside Pickup.
For MAIL DELIVERY
Call Sauk Trails Pharmacy at 608-831-1773.
To expedite service, call M-F 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please have payment information ready to give to Pharmacy Associate.
For CURBSIDE PICKUP - Available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hatchery Hill Pharmacy at 608-661-7220
Sauk Trails Pharmacy at 608-831-1773.
Capitol Pharmacy at 608-257-5178
To expedite curbside pickup:
• Please call 1-2 business days in advance for refill requests. Due to increased volume, requests may take longer than usual.
• Call pharmacy and set up payment before driving in.
• Look for designated Curbside Pickup parking stalls and call pharmacy to let us know you have arrived and what stall you are in.
• Stay in your car and a pharmacy associate will bring it to you.
ScripTalk Now Available At Your GHC Pharmacy
If you or a loved one has trouble reading the fine print of prescription medication labels, then ScripTalk is the solution for you. This FREE, easy-to-use service will read all your prescription label information out loud, including drug name, dosage, instructions, warnings, pharmacy information, doctor name, prescription number, date and more. This service is offered to patients who fill their prescriptions at a GHC pharmacy. Call your GHC pharmacy today to learn more and get signed up.
Capitol Clinic Pharmacy - open on weekends and most holidays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.