Why Use a GHC-SCW Pharmacy?
GHC-SCW operates pharmacies within the Capitol, Sauk Trails and Hatchery Hill clinics.
The advantages of using a GHC-SCW pharmacy are:
- Our pharmacies are non-profit, meaning competitive pricing and lower costs for our members overall.
- Our pharmacy staff are readily accessible and take the time to answer your questions.
- Our pharmacy staff are a part of your care team and work closely with your Primary Care Provider. Refill authorizations are returned quickly to our pharmacies.
Locations, Hours, and Phone Numbers
We have three convenient locations:
Capitol Clinic Pharmacy - open on weekends and most holidays 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
675 West Washington Ave, Madison WI 53703
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
3051 Cahill Main, Fitchburg, WI 53711
Monday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
8202 Excelsior Drive, Madison WI 53719
Monday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed on weekends.
Meds On Cue
Beginning May 18, 2022 GHC-SCW pharmacies are going paperless with Meds On Cue!
On Cue is a new pharmacy service that uses QR code technology to offer
patient-friendly, prescription-specific medication education on demand. The
information won’t provide just written medication information but educational
videos explaining usage, benefits, and potential side effects. The program
ensures patients understand how to take their medications safely and limit
avoidable reactions, but it also helps GHC-SCW take steps to go green.
You can learn more about Meds On Cue here.
Prescriptions Through The Mail
GHC-SCW Pharmacies offer free mail delivery of your prescriptions.
- Conveniently order and pay online via your GHCMyChart account.
- Allow 3-5 days for delivery. Depending on current US Postal Service volume, your prescription may take up to one week to arrive.
- Certain medications cannot be shipped. This includes refrigerated items, Schedule II medications, injectable and some liquids.
Please call Sauk Trails Pharmacy at 608-831-1773 with questions. Click HERE to request mailed prescriptions through your GHCMyChart account.
Transfer An Existing Prescription
To transfer an existing prescription, please contact your GHC pharmacy of choice and our pharmacy staff will connect with your previous pharmacy to obtain all necessary information to transfer your prescription.
Did you know?
If you or a loved one has trouble reading the fine print of prescription medication labels, then ScripTalk is the solution for you.
This is a FREE, easy-to-use service will read all your prescription label information out loud, including drug name, dosage, instructions, warnings, pharmacy information, doctor name, prescription number, date and more. This service is offered to patients who fill their prescriptions at a GHC pharmacy.
Call your GHC pharmacy today to learn more and get signed up.
Did you know that you can continue to use the GHC-SCW Pharmacies even if you change medical insurance?
GHC-SCW pharmacies accept many insurances including many Medicare D plans. GHC-SCW Pharmacies are able to fill prescriptions ordered for you by providers from other health care plans or organizations.