GHC-SCW operates pharmacies within the Capitol, Sauk Trails and Hatchery Hill clinics. The advantages of using a GHC-SCW pharmacy are:
- Our pharmacies are non-profit, meaning competitive prices
- Our pharmacies can take time to answer your questions
- They work closely with your GHC provider
- Our pharmacies offer the ability to quickly order prescription refills via GHCMyChart
We can transfer most prescriptions from your old pharmacy. A limited number of OTC drugs are also available.
Through the Mail
Prescriptions can also be requested by mail through
NoviXus Mail Pharmacy. Please call (888) 240-2211 or visit
NoviXus for more information.
GHCMyChart and Your Prescription Benefit Information
Log on to GHCMyChart and select "My Records" and then "Prescription Benefit Information" to:
- Find other participating pharmacies
- Look up your prescription claims history
- Drug side effects, interactions information, generic availability
- Find out what your copayment is for a specific drug
Always bring your GHC-SCW identification card to an eligible pharmacy. The card provides the information your pharmacy will need to fill your prescriptions. Questions? Call the pharmacy benefits team at 608-828-4811, Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Provider Navitus Website Use
Providers can select the button below to visit Navitus to access Prior Authorization Forms and more.
Non-compounded prescriptions with a cost of $1,200 or more are subject to review before your pharmacy can fill it for you. Compounded prescriptions with a cost of $100 or more are subject to review and will be assigned a copay tier before your pharmacy can fill it for you.
Please click below to view our drug formularies. You can look up the formulary used by your benefit plan
For a listing of common national and regional pharmacy chains available in your network, please click
here. If you have any questions about whether your chosen pharmacy is considered in-network, please contact GHC-SCW Member Services at (800) 605-4327. To search for a network pharmacy by zip code, please click
Approved Specialty Pharmacies
Members with medications that require dispensing through a Specialty Pharmacy Provider must use one of the following:
- GHC-SCW Pharmacies (see contact information below)
- UW Specialty Mail Service Pharmacy (608) 263-1292
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy (888)-287-5166
GHC-SCW Pharmacy Locations
Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat. - Sun., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon., Wed., Thurs. and Fri., 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Mon., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tues. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.