Understanding Pharmacy Benefits
GHC-SCW operates pharmacies within the Capitol, Sauk Trails and Hatchery Hill clinics. The advantages of using a GHC-SCW pharmacy are:
- Our pharmacies are non-profit, meaning competitive prices
- Our pharmacies can take time to answer your questions
- They work closely with your GHC provider
- Our pharmacies offer the ability to quickly order prescription refills via GHCMyChart
We can transfer most prescriptions from your old pharmacy. A limited number of OTC drugs are also available.
Through the Mail
Prescriptions can also be requested by mail through
NoviXus Mail Pharmacy. Please call (888) 240-2211 or visit
NoviXus for more information.
GHCMyChart and Your Prescription Benefit Information
Log on to GHCMyChart and select "My Records" and then "Prescription Benefit Information" to:
- Find other participating pharmacies
- Look up your prescription claims history
- Drug side effects, interactions information, generic availability
- Find out what your copayment is for a specific drug
Always bring your GHC-SCW identification card to an eligible pharmacy. The card provides the information your pharmacy will need to fill your prescriptions. Questions? Call the pharmacy benefits team at 608-828-4811, Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Provider Navitus Website Use
Providers can select the button below to visit Navitus to access Prior Authorization Forms and more.
Prescriptions with a cost of $1,200 or more are subject to review before your pharmacy can fill it for you.
Please click below to view our drug formularies. You can look up the formulary used by your benefit plan
For a listing of common national and regional pharmacy chains available in your network, please click
here. If you have any questions about whether your chosen pharmacy is considered in-network, please contact GHC-SCW Member Services at (800) 605-4327. To search for a network pharmacy by zip code, please click here.
Approved Specialty Pharmacies
Members with medications that require dispensing through a Specialty Pharmacy Provider must use one of the following:
- GHC-SCW Pharmacies (see contact information below)
- UW Specialty Mail Service Pharmacy (608) 263-1292
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy (888)-287-5166
GHC-SCW Pharmacy Locations
Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat. - Sun., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon., Wed., Thurs. and Fri., 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Mon., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tues. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.