As a non-profit healthcare cooperative, we strongly believe in community-involvement, which is one of our core values. Therefore, we thank our members for participating in healthy choices from food to exercise to community events with our Wellness Reimbursement program.
Approved Wellness Reimbursement Options
here to review our approved list of GHC-SCW wellness reimbursement options and requirements.
Submit for Reimbursement
There are two ways to submit your Wellness Reimbursement. Please select the method that works best for you.
Submitting a Wellness Reimbursement Through your GHCMyChart Account
1) Login to your GHCMyChart account.
- Once you are logged in, locate and click the Resources Tab from the top menu of your account.
- Locate and click the "Wellness Reimbursement link and follow the onscreen directions.
2) Click here to download a copy of our Wellness Reimbursement Form.
GHC-SCW Admin Offices
- Fill out the form and make sure to include any required program documentation.
- Mail your completed form and required documentation to the following address:
P.O. Box 44971
Madison, WI 53744-4971
Federal Government Members
GHC-SCW members who get their insurance plan through a Federal Government employer are
not eligible for the Wellness Reimbursement Program.
The Wellness Reimbursement Program is considered taxable income during the year of payment. Your employer that you get your GHC-SCW insurance through may deduct taxes out of your paycheck for your and your insured family members’ Wellness Reimbursement Program payments.
Payments for reimbursement are sent out on a quarterly basis. Please see the schedule below. For the end of the year, items need to be completed by December 31st, and the application must be submitted and received by the GHC Wellness Department no later than January 15th. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GHC-SCW Sends Checks
|First Quarter||January 1 through March 31||The end of April|
|Second Quarter||April 1 through June 30||The end of July|
|Third Quarter||July 1 through September 30||The end of October|
|Fourth Quarter||October 1 through December 31||The end of January|