GHC-SCW Privacy Hotline
The GHC-SCW Privacy Hotline is a toll-free number available for anyone to use anonymously for reporting suspected wrongdoing including fraud, waste, abuse, violations of privacy and any federal or state laws.
- The Privacy Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling (800) 605-4327 or calling (608) 662-4930
- Information may be reported by GHC-SCW employees or individuals outside of the organization
- All calls are confidential and do not require you to identify yourself
- The Hotline should be used in good faith and report misconduct rather than employee dissatisfaction
- Remember that all GHC-SCW employees have a duty to report
- When you call the Hotline you will be asked to describe the suspected compliance concern in as much detail as possible
GHC-SCW is committed to investigating all reports promptly and will maintain confidentiality and anonymity of all parties involved to the fullest extent of the law. Because of this, all situations are not made public. Results of the investigation are reported to the Corporate Strategy and Compliance Officer and corrective action plans are implemented as soon as possible. The specific action taken will depend on the nature and severity of the violation.
We encourage our employees and members to contact the GHC-SCW Privacy Hotline at any time.