Complex Case Management
Engage + Empower + Enhance + Enable
Is Case Management Right for You?
You may benefit from Case Management if you have any of the following chronic diseases or conditions:
- Diabetes with a Cardiovascular Disease
- Substance Abuse Disorder (Opioid and Non-Opioid)
- Behavioral Health diagnosis with a recent hospitalization
- High-Risk Pregnancy
How Can Case Managers Help You?
A Case Manager:
- Works to improve your quality of life, functional status and overall health.
- Helps you navigate the complex care system.
- Helps you understand your individual health care benefits so that you can get the most from your plan.
- Serves as an educator when you have questions regarding your health care.
- Helps you access the community resources you need to live better.
- Supports and reinforces your recommended treatments and therapies.
Our Case Managers believe in taking a holistic approach to health care. They will work with you to form a personalized care plan to help you establish your priorities and achieve your maximum health potential. A GHC-SCW Case Manager will also collaborate with you, your care team, GHC-SCW providers and in-network specialists to ensure you receive high-quality care.
Case Management Facts:
- Complex Case Management is a short-term program lasting up to 1 year
- Complex Case Management is a free, voluntary service for GHC-SCW insurance members
- You can stop Case Management at any time.
- You don't need a referral from a doctor to participate in Case Management.
To Get Started:
Call Care Management directly at (608) 257-5294.
Access our Complex Case Management Referral Form here.