Please use this button to log in to the Agent Portal
Why Choose GHC-SCW?
At Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW), we view the health insurance agent community as a vital extension of our own staff. Every day, agents throughout Dane County represent GHC-SCW to individuals, families and businesses.
Our goal is to provide the information, tools and resources that make the agent's job easier.
We are proud of our long-standing position as one of the "highest-rated" health insurance plans in the nation, according to NCQA's Health Insurance Plan Ratings. You have the assurance that if you recommend GHC-SCW to one of your groups, they will get great service and excellent care.
Talk to your customers who already use GHC-SCW and ask them what they like. Here are the five things most companies like best about us:
- Affiliation with UW. Our partnership with UW Hospital and Clinics means they get to utilize the best of the best – specialists and the hospital at the University of Wisconsin.
- Complementary Medicine. Traditional and non-traditional medicine working together means wellness benefits like acupuncture, massage and yoga are built right in to their plan.
- Convenience. Not every illness needs a doctor visit, so they love being able to call our 24/7 nurse line, GHC NurseConnect, and visit our 24/7 online clinic, virtuwell, where they can get a diagnosis and treatment plan within 30 minutes.
- Access. If they do need to see a doctor, they can get a same-day appointment, in their own clinic, with their own providers.
- Local and non-profit. If they need to talk to our CEO, they can talk to our CEO. He lives here and cares about our community the same way they do. And since we're a cooperative, they're owners, so technically, they're our CEO's boss.
We Make Switching Easy
When you bring a new group over to GHC-SCW, our Care Management Transition Team is there, every step of the way, to make the process as seamless as possible.
We want to earn your business, if you are looking for something you can't find, let us know and we'll find it for you!