Member Advisory Council
To bring the voice of our members to decision-makers at GHC-SCW, a group of members lend their voices to the Member Advisory Council. Their mission is to improve communications between GHC-SCW and our 79,000 members. The Council works with organizational leaders and staff to evaluate policies, programs and practices.
Join The Member
Apply now to join our Member Advisory council.
Responsibilities and Expectations of Council Members
- Commit to improving care for all members
- Reach out and listen to other members
- Respect the collaborative process and the Council as the forum to discuss issues
- Be willing to listen to differing views
- Encourage fellow Council members to share ideas and viewpoints
- Protect privacy and confidentiality
Requirements To Join The Member Advisory Council
Individuals applying for the Council must pass a background check. Council members may not be GHC–SCW employees and must be age 18 or older. A participant must be an active member who has received care or had some sort of interaction with GHC–SCW clinic or administration staff in the past year. A Council Member may not be involved (or previously involved) in any legal action against GHC–SCW.
Council members serve a two-year term. The Council meets every other month (Six times per year). The meetings are on the second Monday of the month from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and are conducted virtually using Microsoft Teams.
If you have questions on how to join The Member Advisory Council, please email